Advertisement

banner image

Facebook

banner image

40 Inspiring Billionaires Quotes on Life, Success And Business






Have you been thinking success lately?

Enter the minds of the world's Top 1% who were able to grow their bank accounts in the 9 digits.

From renowned billionaires like Jeff Bezos to Azim Premji

This collection of billionaires quotes will inspire you even as you pursue success .

          Jeff Bezos


1.  Life’s too short to hang out with people who are not resourceful.


2. If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.

3.  You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.

4. We’ve had three big ideas at Amazon that we’ve stuck with for 18 years, and they’re the reason we’re successful: Put the customer first. Invent. And be patient.

5. You don’t choose your passions. Your passions choose you.

6. I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.

7. I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.

8. I believe you have to be willing to be  if you're going to innovate


         Bill Gates


9. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself.

10. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning

11. Life is not fair — get used to it!

         Warren Buffet


    12. It's better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours, and you'll drift in that direction.

    13. I insist on a lot of time being spent, almost every day, to just sit and think. That is very uncommon in American business. I read and think. So I do more reading and thinking, and make less impulse decisions than most people in business. I do it because I like this kind of life.

    14. It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.

    15. I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.

    16. Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.

    17. In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love.

    18. Tell me who your heroes are and I’ll tell you who you’ll turn out to be

    19. I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.

        Mark Zuckerberg


    20. The biggest risk is not taking any risk ... In a world that's changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks

    21. Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard at it

    22. People think innovation is just having a good idea but a lot of it is just moving quickly and trying a lot of things.

    23.  The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?


    5. Carlos Slim


    24. Firm and patient optimism always yields its rewards

    25. Competition makes you better, always, always makes you better, even if the competitor wins.


    6.  Azim Premji


    26. If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small.


    7.  Stephen Saad


    27. In Life, you don’t get anywhere or do anything you hope to without some sort of sacrifice.

    8. Ted Turner


    28. I just love it when people say I can’t do it, there’s nothing that makes me feel better, because all my life, people have said that I wasn’t going to make it.


    29. You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for.

    9.  Sara Blakely


    30. Money makes you more of who you already are.

    31. Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.

    32. I made a conscious decision not to tell anyone in my life. Now I tell people–don’t tell anyone your idea until you have invested enough of yourself in it that you are not going to turn back. When a person has an idea at that conception moment, it is the most vulnerable–one negative comment could knock you off course.


    10. Laurene  Powell Jobs


    33. To do what you wanna do, to leave a mark--in a way that you think is important and lasting--that's a life well-lived.


    11. Sheldon Adelson


    34. An entrepreneur is born with the mentality to take risks, though there are several important characteristics: courage, faith in yourself, and above all, even when you fail, to learn from failure and get up and try again.


    12.  Bernard Arnault


    35. When something has to be done, do it. In France, we are full of good ideas, but we rarely put them into practice.


    13. Michael Bloomberg


    36. Being an entrepreneur isn’t really about starting a business. It’s a way of looking at the world; seeing opportunity where others see obstacles, taking risks when others take refuge.


    37.  I’ve always respected those who tried to change the world for the better, rather than just complain about it


    14. Larry Ellison


    38. When you innovate, you’ve got to be prepared for people telling you that you are nuts.

    39. When you live your life in different ways, it makes people around you become uncomfortable. So deal with it. They don’t know what you are going to do.

    40. When I do something, it is all about self-discovery. I want to learn and discover my own limits.


    40 Inspiring Billionaires Quotes on Life, Success And Business 40 Inspiring Billionaires Quotes on Life, Success And Business Reviewed by Lancers on April 04, 2018 Rating: 5
    Powered by Blogger.