Advertisement

banner image

Facebook

banner image

How a Muslim accepted Islam..!

How a Muslim accepted Islam..!


Bought up in India under the mix influence of Hindu-Christian culture, celebrating Birthdays, New years, Christmas, Diwali as well as Eid and Bakra-Eid while going for prayer to Jumma Masjid every Friday with my father. Although born in a Muslim family, by the time I finished my graduation I was totally unaware of what Islam is, not knowing even the meaning of word Islam itself. But one day, one of my father’s friends forgot a copy of the Quran with English translation in our home and I started reading it. I myself didn’t know that what is going to happen after that.


When I studied the Quran with open eyes it was a new world altogether, the spell of all that I had read in my school and college days were cast asunder. It was like wandering in ignorance up till now and the real roots of knowledge seemed to be found.


By the Grace of Allah, I was from the world of falsehood into the world of truth – from doubts into realities – from darkness into light.


I found the solutions to the sufferings of humanity in the Holy pages of the Quran. Great thinkers like Hegal, Marx, etc, were looking like kids. In fact, I felt pity on them for not solving the issues despite grappling with them all through their lives, which this book resolved in the master stroke of just one or two verses.


Quran made everything around me so pure and beautiful that I started understanding the realities of this world and the identity of Allah as the One and Only Master of the whole Universe undisputedly came in front of me. I didn’t know anything about Islam when I opened this book but when I closed it – I knew who I am.


I wish that all of the humanity could also get out of darkness and ignorance by filling their hearts with the light of Islam; without which they will always be in loss and will never be able to achieve that inward joy and peace; that real happiness of life which can only come from the worship of One True God.


In the end I just want to say that any truthful person, who sincerely and honestly tries to understand the Quran, will definitely accept Islam. He can never remain in darkness after reaching this source of light and been given a chance to


Think again...


Allah calls to the Home of Peace (Paradise), and guides whom He wills to a Way that is Straight. (Quran Ch. 10 Ver. 25)

How a Muslim accepted Islam..! How a Muslim accepted Islam..! Reviewed by Lancers on May 05, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.