Advertisement

banner image

Facebook

banner image
Whose voice is there within me?

Here is a powerful dialogue between an objector and the man of God. The objector says why go back to past? Why look back at history? The answer is, “Well, travel through the world and see for yourself whether, it is not true that morals, virtues and godliness had always been a cause for exalt of any nation, and the opposite were causes of its ruin. Both the past and the present prove this”.

The objector says: but we have other interest in life than religion and God. “No”, says the man of God, “My Creator is one and only power whose protection I seek; and I want to be the first in the race to get close to Him”.

The objector suggests: “Enjoy the good things of this life, it is short”. The answer is: “The next life is more real to me and promises the true fulfilment of all desires. Even here happiness and sufferings comes not from the fleeting illusionary pleasures of this world, but from the Power and Wisdom of God”.

The objector makes his final splash: “What evidence is there for all this?” The reply is:“I know it is true, for the voice of my Creator is within me, and my living teacher awakens that voice; and there is a book of Inspiration – the  Qur’aan. God is One, and there is none other besides Him”.

Think again…

Say (O Muhammad): “What thing is the most great in witness?” Say: “Allah (the Most Great!) is Witness between me and you; this Qur’aan has been revealed to me that I may therewith warn you and whomsoever it may reach. Can you verily bear witness that besides Allah there are other alihah (gods)?” Say: “I bear no (such) witness!” Say: “But in truth He (Allah) is the only illaah (God). And truly I am innocent of what you join in worship with Him.” (Al-Qur’aan Ch. 6 Ver. 19)





Reviewed by Lancers on September 15, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.